Life like characters masterfully illustrated.
Jonny will introduce his methods for getting a high fidelity character illustration done using a variety of digital tools. Learn to set up your frame, design the composition, pose with Daz 3D, using Keyshot to light and render your model, and painting over in Photoshop to bring it to a finish. This is an advanced class recommended for students with basic working knowledge of drawing and painting
Instructor: Jonny Hall
Duration: 10 weeks
YOU WILL LEARN:
– A variety of drawing exercises to strengthen your character art fundamentals.
– The pipeline for high fidelity character illustration
– How to expressively pose characters to tell a story.
– How to handle complex parts of characters, such as fabric and expression.
– Drawing and painting techniques that bring out the forms of your characters.
– Using Daz 3D for character block in.
– Using Keyshot for lighting and base render
Start Date: June 24, 2018
Time: Sundays @ 1:30PM - 4:30PM
Duration: 10 Weeks
Seats: 10 Seats per Class
Jonny Hall is an concept artist and illustrator. Jonny joined Crush Visual’s art team in year 2015, and has since contributed to many video game and film projects. Including The Deep (TV pilot), KIN (feature film), Runescape debut trailer, and many more projects. Jonny has spent years developing his personal IP with a fresh original vision and tirelessly works on improving his fundamental illustration skills – a trait that is contagious for anyone around him.